Want help with your hiring? It’s easy. Enter your information below, and we’ll quickly reach out to discuss your hiring needs.
Technological acquisitions breakthrough trends are pushing the latest talent and recruitment in 2022. HR technology has gotten more intuitive, providing ideal information visibility to critical individuals.
While recruiting teams and hiring managers are striving hard to find new technologies to stay ahead of the curve, a few others have successfully figured out how to profit from them.
In a scenario where 2.9% of the workforce has recently departed their employment, and more than a third of workers are actively seeking work, your company may be in a position to hire top talent but lacks the necessary tools to make the recruiting process a success.
Companies that use these tools will have a significant competitive advantage. It is critical for the success of your talent acquisition process.
1. Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Recruiters must embrace automation to remain relevant to today’s candidates. According to a survey conducted by SurveyMonkey and Microsoft, 93% of the 1000+ millennial workers asked believed that having up-to-date technology is critical in determining where they want to work.
With growing competition in the recruitment industry, a recruitment program that organizes and tracks job applications is much needed.
Before adding relevant applicants to a digital talent pool, the applicant tracking system screens and sorts CVs and applications by keywords. This saves data and makes the hiring process easier for employers.
Their goal is to streamline the process by making it more efficient, scalable, and time-consuming. As they save time and money, applicant tracking systems (ATS) are one of the most successful methods for large-scale recruiting.
For a single position, top HR managers may receive many applications. Individual screening might be difficult for teams to manage. Recruiters can process a more significant number of applications in less time using an ATS than they could with a manual search.
Recruiters can analyze job applications and CVs fast and efficiency without sacrificing quality. Recruiters can objectively evaluate candidates more easily and quickly due to this.
- Pre-screening and sorting of candidates are simple because of intelligent keyword trackers that highlight desirable talents, experience, and education. In advanced AI platforms (NLP), natural language processing is used to consider words with similar meanings and keyword matching. This minimizes the number of disqualified candidates due to a lack of keywords in their CVs.
- Automated candidate retargeting ATS leverage AI-powered retargeting to ensure that qualified candidates in the talent pool are immediately featured for current or future opportunities.
- An ATS preserves all candidate data for future role evaluations, similar to how a CRM approach to candidates works. This includes information such as insights, notes from recruiters, and past interview skills, among other things.
2. A Video Interviewing Platform That Combines the Best of Both Worlds
According to a LinkedIn survey On talent trends, automation is the top trend influencing how people are hired, according to 35% of talent professionals and recruiting managers.
With so many people working remotely worldwide, video interviews have never been more critical in recruitment. Employers may use HR Tech to video interview top candidates and perform pre-employment evaluations to determine skills and job fit.
Companies can now interview and hire employees across cities and boundaries using video conferencing systems. Interview questions can come in various media, including text, multiple-choice, and video. Applicants will find the hiring process to be a lot more involved and engaging due to this.
A talent acquisition team can use these tools as pre-assessment tools to simultaneously conduct assessments and video interviews and evaluate technical skills and all responses to create predictive analytics with artificial intelligence.
“Employers are discovering how their top employees do their jobs and using that information to screen prospective hires,” said Jay Dorio, a developer of evaluation tools for International Business Machines Corp.’s Smarter Workforce initiative. “We’re doing it today, because that’s where the future is.”
According to a recent survey, 61% of talent acquisition professionals believe recruiting automation can help minimize unconscious bias.
This set of pre-employment tests also gives employers more confidence to make a job offer to the top candidates because their abilities and knowledge will be tested more thoroughly.
- Candidates record video answers to pre-set questions on-screen with scheduled responses in powerful one-way video interviews. You can re-record all responses, and video analytics and speech-to-text capabilities are used to analyze them reasonably.
- Integrated skills assessments — video, text, multiple-choice, or ratings-based exams for skill-focused pre-screening candidates.
- Recruiters and hiring managers can grade, provide feedback, and discuss applicants all in one place with collaborative recruiting.
3. Acing the Virtual Career Fairs
Finding several applicants in a specific field in a short period can be challenging. As a result, virtual career fairs are an excellent way for hiring managers to find new talent. Employers connect with various job seekers using video platforms Such as webcasts, teleconferencing, webinars, or chat rooms at a virtual career fair.
Candidates can log on to a website and examine a schedule of the participating companies that will be present at a virtual career fair. It is cost-effective, accessible to businesses of all sizes, and reaches geographical areas that would otherwise be inaccessible. You can allow job seekers to meet with companies promptly and conveniently.
A virtual career fair is an event where job searchers may access online content, exhibitor information, and recruiters. This adds to the event’s attractiveness because it allows attendees to build relationships with future employers. Candidates can look through specific company profiles and ask questions of the personnel on hand.
- This allows companies to conduct virtual interviews with multiple candidates much shorter time. As a result, hiring managers can compare candidate responses more quickly.
- This tool helps in “bulk hiring,” allowing companies to advertise multiple jobs at once, providing them the flexibility to hire multiple people for varied positions.
- Employers can easily add applicants to their applicant tracking system (ATS) and rank them for role fit using Virtual Career Fair. This broadens the talent pool for consideration in the future.
- Application forms can be customized to pre-screen prospects’ virtual career fairs, ranging from text-based to video-based or multiple-choice questions.
4. Automated Interview Scheduler
Automating elements of your interview procedure is one of the most acceptable methods to save time when interviewing potential prospects. In many circumstances, the automation procedure eliminates the need for manual data entry and decreases candidate outreach.
The necessity for lengthy back-and-forth communication between you and your applicant is eliminated when interview scheduling is automated. This streamlines the process of engaging with the best candidates for the job.
According to Yello’s recent data, 41% of recruiters continue to conduct phone interviews. With rising job vacancies and diminishing talent pools, recruiters will look for ways to enhance productivity in 2022, and automated interview scheduling will be a primary priority.
Recruiters may automatically assign available time slots to prospects using interview scheduling software, allowing them to schedule interviews at their leisure and updating calendars in both directions.
This tool is a lifesaver with built-in features like interview workflow automation and automated candidate references.
- Takes all of the laborious work out of interview workflows with interview workflow automation.
- With linked calendars and appointments, you and your candidates can locate the optimum times to interview without effort.
- Get a head start on positive employee engagement by keeping in touch with your top potential candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Automated candidate references via background checks have never been so simple.
5. Automated Candidate Sourcing
According to Forbes, recruiters spend more than a third of their workweek (about 13 hours) sourcing prospects for a single role; Because a bad hire can cost time and money, it’s even more important to get this stage right.
According to the US Department of Laborthe average cost of a disastrous hire is around 30% of the employee’s first-year pay.
An automated candidate sourcing tool will look for suitable candidates in your applicant tracking system, social media, and other job sites.
This breakthrough employs artificial intelligence and machine learning to analyze and screen candidate data sets based on specific criteria, such as qualifications and desirable characteristics.
You can also use this strategy to determine if any competent, hard-to-find applicants in specific industries or professions might be a great fit for your organization.
Several internet job platforms, including LinkedIn, can be scraped by AI sourcing tools. Automated sourcing allows you to search through millions of application profiles from various sources.
Recruitment techniques, like everything else, have changed, or instead evolved, over time. If we look at the situation after the pandemic, we can see that remote hiring has received a lot of attention.
This has raised the necessity for companies to invest in the correct recruitment tools so that their human resource departments can continue to operate without constraints.
Start Using Recruiting Software To Enhance Your Hiring Process
Finding the best talent acquisition software will depend on your company’s needs and where you’re at in your recruiting process.
But if you want to improve the effectiveness of your recruitment process and promote effective collaboration in your firm, Recruiter.com has all of the expertise and resources to help you improve your recruiting process.
Contact us today to find a solution that will benefit your company.
Get the top recruiting news and insights delivered to your inbox every week. Sign up for the Recruiter Today newsletter.